Sunday, November 27, 2011

Pre K

I made this scrapbook page to play along in the Helmar November Challenge "All About YOU and Helmar". I blew up a digital image from The House Across The Bay from the Blank Backgrounds set. I think the report card is just perfect for this Pre K page. I added a few rub ons from Pink Paislee and some fun little foam stickers I found at The Dollar Tree. I used a punch from Stampin' Up! to make the film strip. The twill measuring tape is so fun! I used alphabet dies from Lifestyle Crafts to cut the title "pre-k".
I hate my handwriting, but I know someday Parker will appreciate seeing it in the scrapbooks I make all about him.

3 comments:

  1. Jennifer this is so cute! What a wonderful way to document your little boy's journey through school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout and very creative. Those are adorable pictures of your son. TFS

    ReplyDelete