Sunday, November 27, 2011

Never Ending Card

Today I made a Never Ending card using Christmas Emporium from Graphic 45 and
glue runner from Helmar. There are some great videos on the Internet showing you how to make a never ending card. Basically it is a 6"x6" square card that keeps opening and opening. It's hard to describe, but you cut one 6"x6" paper in half vertically and the other horizontally. Then glue them together only on the four outer corners and start folding.
This is the front of the card.
The first fold.
The second fold.
 I used a few digital images from The House Across The Bay one the final fold.
I was so very excited to see my name listed here as one of the winners of the Graphic 45 Thank You card challenge! These are the goodies from the Christmas Emporium collection Graphic 45 sent me.
Thank you Graphic 45!
And I was totalled thrilled to see my name here as the winner of the Helmar Out Of The Box Challenge winner from October! These are the goodies Helmar sent me.
Thank You Helmar!
I'm sharing this fancy fold card with Graphic 45, Helmar, Sugar Creek Hollow, Passionately Artistic and Tatertots And Jello.

5 comments:

  1. I like the vintage look of this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative! I've never seen one of these. I'll bet it's wonderful in person. The recipient will love it! The vintage paper is great! Thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow. See you again soon.
    Renee
    SCH DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found a great YouTube video tutorial....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAVAzDtcdw0&feature=youtube_gdata_player
    Dawn does a great job fairly quickly showing how to make a never-ending card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card....I will check out this technique for sure. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sugar Creek Hollow. I love Graphic 45 and THATB images!!

    Patti SCH/DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow - this is beautiful. I have just subscribed to your blog. Love it!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete