Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Papercraft Star Challenge 73


For Papercraft Star this week the challenge is to use a sketch by Kim Duran of Paper Loves Glue.
I used a digital image from our sponsor The House Across The Bay called Christmas Botanicals 069.
I fussy cut two of the wreaths and glued them together to make it fuller. I put red glitter glue over the berries for a bit of sparkle then added a red bow.Finally I stamped Peaceful Wishes and the poinsettias, added more ribbon and twine. Ta da!
You have until 6am Monday to come play along in this week's challenge to win some digital downloads from our sponsor The House Across The Bay.

I'm sharing my card with The Stuff Of Success and Passionatley Artistic.
Supplies:
Digital Image Christmas Botanicals 069 from The House Across The Bay
Ripe Avocado and Stamper's Select White cardstock from Papertrey Ink
Twine from The Twinery
Red satin ribbon and glitter glue from my stash
Stamps from Stampin' Up!

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea to double the wreaths to make it fuller! You are always SO creative!!!

    Anitra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Jennifer! Love all the ribbon/twine treatments and the fun stamping to match. :-) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card Jennifer! The wreath is beautiful and I love the look of the bakers twine over the ribbon. Great job!

    ReplyDelete