Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Christmas Cookies

I just adore Gingerbread men! I think they are the cutest!

I made the bottom of the box out of 12x12 textured red cardstock.
I made the lid out of 8.5x8.5 kraft cardstock. I used a Martha Stewart Gingerbread Punch for the outside edges. I punched scallop border on red cardstock to line the inside square window.I used Scor-tape to attach a piece of clear acetate and to adhere all the edges.

The Gingerbread man stamp came from Stampin' Up! I love kraft and red together! This box can easily hold a dozen homemade chocolate chip cookies.

5 comments:

  1. LOVE this Jennifer! What a cute box for your little gingerbread people. :-) They'll be packed in style for gift giving. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seus bolinhos ficaram ainda mais deliciosos numa embalagem MARAVILHOSA como a que voce fez!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is perfect!! Thanks so much for sharing!!! I might be borrowing this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome box! :) It is perfect for your gingerbread men. To answer the question you left on my blog ~ I do use Photoshop Elements and different styles of brushes to add a frame of sorts around the pictures of my cards. Once you learn the basics of PSE you will be able to too! :) Smiles ~ Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so clever with the items you make... I love this box, and so many bits and pieces could fit in there after the choc chip cookies have been gobbled up!! :-) The ginderbread man is just too cute, no wonder you love him so much!

    ReplyDelete