Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Papercraft Star News!!!


Today I'm super excited to announce I am a new member of the Design Team for Papercraft Star!!!
I am joining the ranks of some FABULOUS and amazing crafters. Jan of Chai Tea N Me is our Administrator, Tracy of I Wanna Build A Memory is a Senior Designer and DT Coordinator, Regan of Emora Designs is a Senior Designer, Kim of Paper Loves Glue is a Senior Designer and Anitra of  Stamping While They Sleep is also the newest Designer.
Whoo Hoo!!!
These ladies are always so kind and encouraging. They have truly made it a pleasure to play along in all the challenges at Papercraft Star! I know you will have fun too!
This week's challenge is Back To School. I hope you will come over and play along with us! :)
Next week you will see Anitra and I posting for the first time as Designers! So exciting!!!
For my project today I made a simple Smile card featuring a report card from The House Across The Bay. Rilly is the Etsy shop owner that generously sponsor's Papercraft Star. There are so many Fabulous digital designs in her shop.
Please stop by and show all the ladies some love!

Kindest regards,
Jennifer

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the DT member!!! love the font and what a fun lovely card!! TFS and congrats once again!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! We're lucky to have YOU Jennifer! Love all those sweet little apples on your card. :-) Have a terrific week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cannot wait to see your projects!! All the best :) Liliana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer, I am so happy and just thrilled that you are a part of the Papercraft Star Design Team! Believe me. This is going to be one exciting adventure! I can't wait to see what fun things you'll be creating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big congrats! So happy I found your blog, girl! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete