Sunday, August 7, 2011

For You


On half the card I used the Damask embossing folder from Stampin' Up! I colored the raised design with a gray marker. The other side I colored yellow and stamped for you. I gathered and attached the ribbon on the card with Scor-tape. The yellow flower is a digital image from House Across the Bay called Spring Squares. I cut it out and covered it in Liquid Glass and popped it up with foam tape. My inspiration for this card came from Papercraft Star challenge 56.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jennifer! Love the scrunchy ribbon and the beautiful digi flower you used. It's always fun to see what you've created for us at Papercraft Star! :-) Thanks for playing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the embossing - it goes perfectly with this challenge ! Very clever work with the flower too. I always love to see your projects at Papercraft Star, too !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Jennifer! I love the embossing as well! Thank you for playing along with us again this week at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card . . . congratulations on winning the challenge! And thanks so much for your sweet comment on my card!

    ReplyDelete