Monday, August 15, 2011

Altered Book Page


I am so excited about getting my first stamp from Stampotique that I had to immediately use it. Her name is Linda. There are so many creepy cool images that are made by the artists Daniel Torrente &Jill Penney. Parker LOVES Halloween! His love of Halloween makes me feel like a little kid again too! I used the stamp in my County Living Happy Halloween book, it's the first page before the table of contents. I think the scene is just perfect and that her hand looks like it is pushing the gate open. I'm entering this into the Stampotique Designer's Blog Challenge.

10 comments:

  1. You made a beautiful page with your new stamp! They are so much fun aren't they? Thanks for joining the Stampotique designer's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, this is such a GREAT creation, I keep on looking at it as she fits so perfectly in this picture. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a funny and great take on the challenge! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge # 36.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great way to alter a page - very cook an slightly weird which fits images so well

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think their stamps are so cute! ok, your right they are creepy ... but in a very cute well! I love how you put her in a scene.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very clever i'm new to stampotuique too, aren't they fab?!
    happy craftin
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is brilliant! She fits so well into the image. I can guarantee you will be addicted to the stamps before too long!! Thanks for joining us with your first inking of the stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great way to use the image, brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great use of your new stamp...love it!!! x

    ReplyDelete