Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Rocky Road Brownies


This week's challenge at Papercraft Star is to make a tag or gift card. I decided to make a simple gift tag and box using digital images from our sponsor The House Across The Bay. I used Christmas Squares 055 to make the box and Vintage Frames 100 for the gift tag.
In the box you can see the gift tag and the Rocky Road Brownies! Yummy!
I'm sharing my recipe with you below.
I hope you will come play along with us this week at Papercraft Star. You have until 6am eastern time to show off your tag or gift card holder. Plus possibly win some fabulous digital downloads!
I know the other designers that will have some things sure to inspire you!
Mmmm, look at all that gooey goodness!

Rocky Road Brownies

1/2 cup melted butter
1/4 milk or buttermilk
1 egg
1 tsp. vanilla
1 cup sugar
1 cup chocolate chips
3/4 chopped nuts  - I prefer pecans
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cocoa powder
1 cup marshmallows

Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease 8x8 pan. Mix butter, milk, egg, vanilla and sugar. Add in the flour and cocoa powder. Stir in the chocolate chips, nuts and marshmallows. Pour in pan and bake about 30-35 minutes. Let cool and serve.


Supplies:
Martha Stewart Gingerbread Punch and scoring Board
Stampin' Up! Merry Christmas Stamp
Green, Red and White cardstock from stash
Red Satin Ribbon from my stash
Holiday pick from Hobby Lobby

11 comments:

  1. Oh my they look very yummy, someone is going to enjoy eating them. Gorgeous box to. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the Challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh well crud...I was going to say, "And when will these be arriving at my house," but you've given the recipe...alas, I guess I'll make them myself.
    But that's okay because they look incredibly YUMMY!! WOW...what a great gift and gift box and tag! Food, friendship and a personalized holder...it really couldn't get better than this.
    Your project is wonderful!!!
    Thanks SO much for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday for our "Christmas" challenge.
    Good luck to you...
    Hugs and Merry Christmas...
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! I can smell them now! Yummo!
    They look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jennifer using that whole sheet of images was just genius! What a great way to dress that box up and your tag is so pretty. You out did yourself this week girl. :-) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet box! I love how you used the digi's this week! And thank you so much for including the recipe for the brownies!!! Merry Christmas to you and your family Jennifer:-)

    Hugs,
    Anitra

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I first saw this box, I was amazed at how incredibly beautiful it was ! Such a clever idea, and so perfectly executed too. I have never seen that MS punch before, and it is darned cute !! -J-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, your creation is wonderful. Thanks for joining in with us at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge this time, Come play again soon.

    Hugs
    Heike

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great gift box and mmmmmm.... great looking brownies!!! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful packaging and NUMMMMY! Thanks for playing along with the challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your box! Thanks for joining us this week and Really Reasonable Ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really fabby looking gift. Fantastic! Thanks for playing with us over at BMC this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete