Thursday, September 15, 2011

Damask Wedding Programs

I am so excited to show you a wedding program I made for Tapeswell!
The background is the Black Damask tape. The Name Plate came from e.m. papers. Eleanor the owner of e.m. papers was kind enough to allow me to use several of her DIY printable templates to make all sorts of wedding projects. There is no reason you can't have fabulous paper goods for your wedding without spending a ridiculous amount of money. Eleanor's wedding invitations and kits are cost effective, not just because they are printables, but because she considers ink usage in the design. They are also easy to produce, just enter your personal details in the fields, print and cut.
Here is the link to the post on Tapesell's blog. I seriously love both Tapeswell and e.m. papers!
If you look at my posts from July you will see some of the other wedding crafts I made using the Black Damask tape and e.m. papers DIY printables.

1 comment: