Friday, July 22, 2011

Love You


It's fun to make round cards. Easier than it looks too! I used some of my favorite retired Stampin' Up! colors - coral cameo, close to cocoa and apricot appeal. I stamped the background paper with the SU! Very Vintage wheel in close to cocoa ink then used a round scalloped die to layer it on the round card base. Next I punched a strip of close to cocoa card stock and added liquid glass to the round area of the scallops. The strip of apricot appeal card stock was embossed in the petals a plenty folder, inked up and highlighted with liquid pearls. I used a die to cut "you" and the leaves on wild wasabi cardstock. I used a punch for the heart and added liquid glass to make it stand out. The roses were made with a die from My Favorite Things and placed in a frame from Stampin' Up! The winter white ribbon is from Zipperstop.
I'm linking this up to Tatertots and Jello and Passionately Artistic.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is so beautiful! The roses and just gorgeous, and I love the colors you chose. So lovely!

    ReplyDelete