Saturday, July 16, 2011

Botanical Butterflies


Back in May Rhonna Farrer had a freebie for a Mother's Day on her blog. You'll have to look, they are beautiful! I  used a couple of the elements today to create this card. For the background I used the Very Vintage jumbo wheel on kraft cardstock and crumb cake ink from Stampin' Up!  I finally got the Bow Easy to make pretty double bows with seam binding ribbon. The entire card was sprayed with iridescent gold glimmer mist. I have yet to learn how to photograph that detail. 
I'm linking this to The Kraft Journal Something Borrowed or Something Blue challenge. Also to Moxie Fab World for the Fanatical about Botanical challenge. Craft Your Passion Anything Goes Challenge.And to  Tatertots and Jello Weekend Wrap Up.

8 comments:

  1. What a cute card, Jennifer. I love the background effect on the kraft cardstock.
    I like your new blog design :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Liliana! The new blog design is from The Graphics Fairy. Hope all is well with you :)
    Kindest regards,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beutiful.The butterflies really pop out against the background.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card. Thank you for joining us for "Just for You " week at Craft Your Passion Challenges. ~ Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Simple and sweet and beautiful card design, Jennifer! I love the double bow. The white on kraft is so eye catching. Lovely digital images and fantastic stamping.
    Thanks so much for sharing this with us at The Kraft Journal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow luv lut the card butterflies are my weakness.
    I am inviting you to add your card to our gallery at
    http://www.passionatelyartistic.com/2011/07/american-pickers-with-linking-party.html
    Have a great weekend,
    Maggie
    http://passionatelyartistic.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Jennifer! Thanks for linking this up to the Fanatical About Botanical challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete