Sunday, July 10, 2011

Inspiration In Action Case Contest

I made another card for the Inspiration In Action Case Contest from Gretchen Barron. I cased a card from the new Stampin' Up! catalog on page 12. I used a few of my retired favorite colors Close to Cocoa, Coral Cameo and Apricot Appeal. I think the retired stamp was from a set called Artisically Asian. I used the Petals A Plenty embossing folder and highlighted the centers with Buttercup Liquid Pearls. I also added Rogue Liquid pearls to the center of the roses. I just love the metal frame. I sprayed the entire card with Iridescent Gold shimmer mist. I think this has a sweet romantic feel.

10 comments:

  1. What a lovely and romantic card
    The frame is gorjuss!
    Thanks for playing along at Allsorts this week and good luck!
    Big hugs
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is a wonderful creation, beautiful colour theme and image and I love the how you have antiquated your card,

    thank you so much for joining us at the Crafty Catz Challenge A Vintage Look and we hope you stop by next week and join in,

    Good Luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget :0) x

    Crafty Catz DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is just so very pretty thank you for playing along with us this week at the crafty catz hugs linda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. super vintage card, thanks for joining our challenge at CRAFTYCATZ, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card for our Vintage Look theme this week at Crafty Catz.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a pretty card

    thanks for being free n easy with us this week at Allsorts

    hugs

    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for particpating in my Catalog CASE Contest! Your Card is just beautiful and was one of my favorite PICS for the contest. It is featured on my blog post today. I was so delighted to see each and every entry. If I could, I would make everyone a winner! You did a fabulous job. Keep up the good work and Happy Stamping! Blessings, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  8. GORGEOUS!!!! I love this card. So many details and beautiful flowers!!! I love it!
    Hugs,
    LIM

    ReplyDelete