Saturday, July 30, 2011

For You


I am loving this color combination of kraft, yellow, green and turquoise. The images are from a shop on Etsy called The House Across the Bay. Its part of a 2" square digital  set called Spring Squares. I was inspired to create this card with a sketch from Mojo Monday.  I first heard of House Across the Bay from the papercraft challenge blog Papercraft Star. I'm adding my card to The Weekend Wrap Up at Tatertots and Jello, Passionately Artistic, Sew Many Cards, Clear It Out, Simon Says Stamp and Show, Lollipop Crafts, Deep Ocean andCraft Us Crazy.

6 comments:

  1. I just loooove the colors on your card! The bright turquoise and green combination are amazing. Reminds me of a tropical beach (which is exactly where I should be right now). And I love what you've done with the image from The House Across the Bay! Thanks for sharing your creation with us this week at Papercraft Star! I hope to see more of your creations with us soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a gorgeous card, love that combination too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such lovely bright and modern colours - love the shape...Thank you so much for joining the Simon Says Stamp Show challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card. I love cards of different shapes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. More the Merrier Monday will be open until Wednesday at midnight. I would love for you to stop by and link up your cards. http://diyhshp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete