Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Papercraft Star Challenge 62 Anything Goes



For Papercraft Star Challenge 62 Anything Goes I made a note card, coordinating gift bag and tag.
Brown is my favorite color. I just love the Brown Sugar digital designs from The House Across The Bay.


Here's a couple more note cards with more of the fabulous Brown Sugar digital designs.



To dress up the gift bag I lined the top of the bag with strips of Scor-Tape then scrunched the crepe paper and pressed into place. Easy Peasy! I used the Very Vintage jumbo wheel from Stampin' Up! in Close To Cocoa ink all over the bag.

Come play along this week at Papercraft Star, Anything Goes!

The rest of the Design Team has created some things sure to WOW you!
There will be a couple of winners that can pick some fabulous digital downloads from our generous sponsor   The House Across The Bay !


Supplies:
Digital images from The House Across The Bay "Brown Sugar 057"
Brown Kraft Bag
Crepe Paper
Scor-Tape
Seam Binding Ribbon from Stampin' Up!
Kraft Cardstock
Close To Cocoa ink retired from Stampin' Up!
Very Vintage Jumbo Wheel from Stampin' Up!
Stamp "Just For You" from the Stampin' Up! Hostess set Afterthoughts

4 comments:

  1. Jennifer, how clever of you to create a pretty and ruffly (is that a word?) paper liner for the bag! I have tons of that paper in my craft room. I really need to use it more often because it is gorgeous as you have shown! Love the matching cards and bag - those big bows are tied perfectly. How did you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that scrunchy crepe paper trim Jennifer! It adds so much to the bag. I really like those brown sugar digis too and your little notecards are so stylish. :-) Beautiful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those brown sugar digitals are just about one of my most favorite THATB pages. I think that may be the very first item I ever bought from Rilly, long before we were friends or she was our sponsor. Thanks for including the how-to on the ruffle - that is such a great idea !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful project! I love the texture on the gift bag along with the great paper ruffles at the top, such a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete