Sunday, September 25, 2011

Give Thanks

Today I played with a couple of my newest craft supplies. I've been wanting the Spellbinders Labels Sixteen dies for quite some time now. I finally broke down and bought them online. I wish my one and only local craft store (Hobby Lobby) carried more things, although they have started to get a better selection. I really love my new stamp set too! It's called Hand Penned by Stampin' Up! I found this amazing wide ribbon, the damask pattern is a raised brown velvet. I tucked a rust colored organza ribbon under the wide damask ribbon. Next I layered a brown velvet ribbon over the top of it. I just love the warm rich feel of this card!
I'm linking this to CR84FN and Really Reasonable Ribbon.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, Jennifer! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hubba! Hubba! What an elegant card. I can't believe that's a ribbon! Love the tulle like frill on the edge too. Very special.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful! so elegant, too!! Thank you for playing along with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

    ReplyDelete