Sunday, June 16, 2013

Locks Of Love Donation

 
 
Now that summer is here it was time to donate my hair to Locks Of Love again. It had gotten so long that it was beginning to get annoying closing it in my car door all the time. lol
I do feel luck that it grows so fast. For the past 10 years, about every 2 years I have been able to donate at least 12 inches of my hair.
 
 
This year I was able to donate 15 inches! Wow! I did not realize it had gotten that long! It's kinda funny just how much darker my hair looked after all that length was cut off.
 Even with my salt & pepper :)
 
Locks of Love provides hairpieces to financially disadvantaged children in the United States and Canada suffering from long-term medical hair loss. Their mission is to return a sense of self, confidence and normalcy to children suffering from hair loss by utilizing donated ponytails to provide the highest quality hair prosthetics. 
 
Please consider donating your hair the next time you get it cut.
 
Here is their contact information...
 
Locks of Love
234 Southern Blvd
West Palm Beach, FL 33405
561-833-7332
561-833-7962 (fax)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment