Saturday, September 15, 2012

Kit Kat M&M Cake & Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe

 
Pinterest made me do it again! I saw this this cake and just had to make one too!
Let me tell you it was a huge hit at my sister's birthday party!
I made mine using 3 marble cake layers and my cream cheese frosting.
 
Here's my recipe for the frosting...
 
Cream Cheese Frosting
 
2 packages Cream Cheese
1 container Fleischmann's Olive Oil Spread - approx 1 cup
1 bag Confectioner's Sugar - approx 10 cups
tsp Vanilla Extract
 
Let cream cheese set out until room temperature. Combine cream cheese and Fleishmann's until smooth. Slowly begin stirring in powdered sugar. I cover my mixer with a damp towel to prevent sugar dust flying everywhere. Add a vanilla and continue mixing for about 10 minutes. If you prefer your frosting a bit thicker, simply add more powdered sugar.
 
This makes a lot of frosting and any extra will stay fresh for weeks in the refrigerator.
 
I'm sharing this with Tatertots and Jello, Liz Marie, and The Stuff of Success.

No comments:

Post a Comment