Friday, August 31, 2012

Pinterest Consumer Crafts Back-to-School Craft Challenge



I'm hoping to win a prize in the Consumer Crafts Back-to-School Pinterest Challenge.

I could use your help by you repinning my project with this link. Please, Please, Pretty Please :)

For this challenge I repurposed a cereal box to make the pencil box. I covered the base with White Dot decorative tape from Tapeswell. I used Garden Green cardstock from Stampin' Up! to create the lid. The measuring tape twill ribbon came from my stash. Finally I topped it off the digital apple image that I colored with Copic markers. For the coordinating bag  I used chalk to hand write the sentiment on black cardstock. It will smudge just like a real blackboard. So fun! The image of the teacher and children in the background came from the blog Just Something I Made by Cathe Holden.

7 comments:

  1. I would never have guessed that a cereal box was behind all of this. Great disguise, gumshoe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a neat back to school creation! Thanks for playing along with us at the A Day For Daisies challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the real blackboard effect on your pencil box! Super neat! Thanks for playing along this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great job of repurposing! Very cool project! Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on your project! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Creation! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at QKR Stampede! We hope you come back and play with us again really soon!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete