Saturday, February 19, 2011

Just A Note


My card is on kraft cardstock measuring 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 square. I used the Stampin' Up! Big Z die called Top Note on white cardstock, then inked it up with Papertrey Ink's tea stain duo. I used a large background stamp called London Script with brown ink to stamp the die cut. The blue bird is from a stampset by
Close To My Heart called Find Your Style. I hand wrote just a note on cardstock, then cut it out and inked it all up. I tucked it under the birds beak and popped parts of the "ribbon" up for dimension. And finally added a rhinestone for the birds eye.

7 comments:

  1. What a fun card this is! I really like that die cut piece with the stamping, and the bird is so sweet. You have wonderful handwriting. If I tried that, it would look terrible. :)
    Thanks so much for sharing this with us at the Kraft Journal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautifully serene card - I love the soft muted colour scheme and the bird holding your sentiment looks perfect x
    Thanks for joining in with us at paper crafting journey this week for our anything goes chsllenge x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card and I love the muted colors as well as how the bird holds the sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us at The Kraft Journal this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great combination of elements! Makes for a lovely card Jennifer. :-) Thanks so much for joining us at The Kraft Journal this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!!!
    Great job with teh Embellish challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just amazing!! I love every detail about it. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Embellish!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is fabulous, Jennifer! I love that birdie holding the note! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete