Wednesday, April 4, 2012

You Rock

This week at Papercraft Star the theme is Anything Goes!!!
I used several digital images from our sponsor The House Across The Bay to make my card.



The base of my card is kraft cardstock. I enlarged the blue stripe from Patriot Squares 138. Above that is Leaf Green grosgrain ribbon from Papertrey Ink. I punched a blue star from Crayola Grunge Nine 024 set and layered over a round tag from Grunge Tags 048. I used a label punch on another tag from Grunge Tags 048 and stamped "You Rock!". I'm thinking it was from Stampin' Up! I love the color combination and masculine feel. It's fun mixing up all the digital images to create something unique!
I can hardly wait to see your creations this week, Anything Goes!

6 comments:

  1. Another fun project, Jennifer, I love that you used three different digitals for your card. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous mix of images Jennifer. :-) I think your card really makes a statement. Fun and bold! :-) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer love the way you turned the lines on the blue background to punch the star! The different digital images look so well together!

    Anitra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of the digi sheets, Jennifer! LOVE the way you've "tabbed" that sentiment, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup, I know our sponsor appreciates this so much too !! I thought it looked like a hero card. Great ideas, Jennifer !! ♥♥♥♥♥ Have a really amazing Easter, Jennifer !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That stunning blue really stands out against your kraft paper Jennifer, would make a superb boy card! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, hope you had a lovely Easter! All the best, Ira

    ReplyDelete