Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Polka Dots

Polka Dots are the theme for this week's challenge at Papercraft Star.
I started my card with kraft cardstock and used a corner rounder on 3 corners. Next I used a scalloped border punch from Stampin' Up! with brown cardstock. The bitty yellow Polka dot paper came from Papertrey Ink. The two shades of pink paper with tiny heart "polka dots" also came from Stampin' Up! I used the fancy label punch from SU! and hand cut the heart. The sheer brown polka dot ribbon came from Close  To My Heart. I used Liquid pearls along the scalloped border. I could not seem to get the right lighting to photograph the heart, but I used Liquid Glass all over it. It has a lovely reflective surface.
I can hardly wait to see what you create with Polka Dots! I am totally confident the other designers will inspire you too! Our sponsor The House Across the Bay has so many fabulous digital images in the shop and each week the winner gets to pick a couple, plus the runner up wins one as well! Come play along in the fun!

4 comments:

  1. Such great, little details, Jennifer! The Liquid Glass and Pearls add such depth to this perfectly fabulous, CAS beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun dot card, Jennifer, love all the dotted paper you used along with the two borders of liquid pearls. The sheer ribbon is so pretty! Hope you have a wonderful Thursday.

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer this is such a sweet card. Love all the little polka dots. I have liquid pearls too by am not too good at getting them to look like half backed pearls. Love the way you've used them!

    Anitra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer, I just wanted to say, I am sorry that you are leaving. I haven't had much time to get to know you, but appreciate all the comments you have left on my blog. I wish you the best and hope to run into you again soon! God Bless and have a wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete