Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Thank You For Your Support

This week theme at Papercraft Star is a Victorian challenge, something from the 1800's. 
I think the Victorian Women images are perfect to make a card for a friend. It took a while to put all the eyelets on the scalloped paper strips then lace with ribbon. I like the way it turned out though. I'll have to try this technique again soon.
 The corset is from the digital set Victorian Unmentionables from our sponsor The House Across The Bay. It's a black and white image that I lightly colored and fussy cut to put inside the card. I hand wrote "Thank You For Your Support" What do you think? Do you think it's funny too? I'm thinking next time I'll use the image for Breast Cancer Awareness.
 Or maybe a color it red for a sexy Valentine's Day Card.  ;)
Supplies:
Pink Bitty Dots paper from Papertrey Ink
Pink Textured cardstock, ribbon, eyelets, flowers and pearls from stash
Scalloped edge punch

7 comments:

  1. I am trying to imagine just how long it did take to put in all the eyelets on this, wow. Charming and fun !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and funny. Love the eyelets, they work with the corset just perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, Jennifer! and no I did not laugh I thought it fabulous! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great use of the images from THATB! Perfect! And the lacing is so clever! My fav is the inside though, I love to see the inside of cards look just a great as the outside!

    Anitra

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE LOVE LOVE lacing on a card Jennifer and this is too cute paired up with that sentiment! You go girl! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adoro seu trançado!! Super chique e delicado!! Perfeito para as senhoritas, senhoras, moças, meninas,...LINDO!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete