Friday, October 21, 2011

Stem and Burst


Have you checked out the Tapeswell Blog lately?
It's always so exciting for me to see the things I make for Tapeswell get photographed and posted on either the website or blog!!! I had so much fun making an entire party ensemble with the decorative tape patterns  Burst and Stem. I just love the bright and cheery colors! If you check out the blog you will get see a couple other pictures of the invitation, milk carton favor and cupcake box.

Burst Decorative Packing Tape - Click Image to Close

Stem Decorative Packing Tape - Click Image to Close
Here's the picture I took of everything. I had such a hard time getting a good picture. The lighting in my kitchen is not the best. I signed up to take a Photo Shop class at APSU, so hopefully I will learn to make my not so great pictures look better!


Parker could hardly wait for me to take the picture so he could have a cupcake!

1 comment:

  1. Wow ~ your projects are great! I can't believe you did all of this with tape! :)

    ReplyDelete