Saturday, October 8, 2011

Halloween Happy Birthday

I think the question "How Many Fingers Are You?" is so funny! I used a couple of unusual things to make my Halloween Birthday card. I used a candle and burnt match sticks. Plus the dark and edgy stamp image named Linda from Stampotique. I stamped her on white cardstock, colored her then fussy cut her to layer on the purple cardstock. I think the Daniel Torrente &Jill Penney stamps are so creepy cool and want to add so many more to my collection! Stampotique carries another must have stamp Fabulous!
I'm entering the following challenges...Play Date Cafe, Stampotique Designers Challenge, Passionately Artistic, Delicious Doodles, Forever Night Challenges, Fussy and Fancy, Our Craft LoungeTatertots and Jello and Inspire Me Fridays.

11 comments:

  1. wow, i know nothing about stamps but the card is great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this creepy girl, the sentiment too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, Brilliant! I love your card and share your fun with the fingers joke, LOL Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a funny and beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designers Challenge # 39.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha I get the joke! Thanks for playing with the Play Date Cafe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe, great Stampotique image, love how you colored her :) Thanks for playing this week at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the addition of the candle on this card, so funny! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute sentiment, I love that you used matches! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both funny, cute and a bit creepy - GREAT!
    Thanks for playing along at Fussy and Fancy. Good luck. Lisbeth K

    ReplyDelete