Saturday, August 21, 2010

Give Thanks For Simple Blessings

For the JustRite Friday Challenge 032: Color I used their Favorite Occasions Borders & Centers
set. I love the color combination of Olive, Chocolate and Pumpkin. The brown paper was made from a paper towel that I inked all up and then used clear embossing powder to give the shine. The other "paper" was actually plain white textured wallpaper that I inked up to give more dimension and coordinate with the colors for this challenge. Yes really, wallpaper. I had the perfect ribbon in my stash. Check out the challenge for JustRite Stampers..... http://justritestampers.typepad.com/justrite-inspiration/2010/08/justrite-friday-challenge-032-color.html

2 comments:

  1. I really like the way you used different textures on your card. Paper towel...hmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, paper towel - amazing result!!! Like all your texture too -- great card!!!

    ReplyDelete