Saturday, January 25, 2014

Happy Heart Day!


Goodness Valentine's Day will be here before we know it!
I thought I'd start to come up with some treat bags for Parker's classmates. I found these fun red and white chevron treat bags and wanted to add a little something to them. I decided I wanted to pair them with a pop of turquoise. I love the color combo. That cute little tag Happy Heart Day is part of a set called Tags 4 You by Stampin' Up! After I finished the treat bag I decided to use another one to make a coordinating card. On both the card and treat bag I used some red and turquoise twine. I also used a couple of dies from Papertrey Ink, Mat Stack 4 and Layerz Mat Stack 4 . I found the lovely cherub image from a set called Romance Sentiments by MSE! The with love sentiment also came from them a long time ago. Now to make 22 more bags for the kids. :) 

1 comment:

  1. I love it,Excellent article.I am decide to put this into use one of these days.Thank you for sharing this.To Your Success

    ReplyDelete