Sunday, December 8, 2013

My Christmas Cards Are All Made And Ready To Mail




I've been having fun making Christmas cards this year!
 

 
I can't help but just adore Gingerbread men! I love them! They are so cute! Plus yummy too!
This die came from Sizzix, it's called Gingerbread Man #3.
 
 
I found this fabulous green sequin ribbon at Walmart in the Christmas section. It was only $1 for a few yards. I glued in in place with Liquid Glass.

 
I enjoyed breaking out some of my old stamps to make these Holiday Greetings cards.


These two cards came from a retired Stamping Up! card kit. About time I made them! lol
 

 
The card on the left was also from the card kit. I used the same cardstock base to make the peaceful wishes card on the right.
 

 
Here's a close-up so you can see the sparkle from the glitter I used with the red craft ink.


One more fun card using cotton balls to make the snowy hill.


No comments:

Post a Comment