Sunday, October 6, 2013

Give Thanks

 
Now that it's officially Autumn I wanted to make a card that reflects some of the beautiful colors of the season. I found this lovely checkerboard satin ribbon that gave me the inspiration I needed. I used the wood grain embossing folder on Close To Cocoa cardstock from Stampin' Up! I stamped Give Thanks on the Old Olive card base (also from SU!). Tied the ribbon around the card and added the bow. I tucked a leaf and some berries behind the bow as the finishing touch.

I'm sharing my card with Really Reasonable Ribbon, Allsorts, Eclectic Ellapu, and Rogue Redhead Designs.

7 comments:

  1. What a fabulous fall card!! Love the embossed wood grain and your beautiful bow! Thanks for joining Challenge #81 at Really Reasonable Ribbon!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab card for autumn it really does show all the colours of lovely.
    I love them berries that you have used. so cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu for this weeks challenge.
    Hugs Kelly - DT
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at RRD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful fall card! Thanks for playing the RRD Rebel Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Love the use of the wonderful autumn colours...Fantastic design... Simply Beautiful....Thank you for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu this week... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fun and festive card. Thanks so much for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon. Hugs from Ginny at Polly's Paper

    ReplyDelete