Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!




I have to share a story with you today. First let me tell you my son is 4.  Last Thursday I was trying to rush Parker out the door. I told him he needed to hurry up because we needed to get to daycare and that he needed to help his friends get ready for his Easter party on Friday. He asked me "Mommy is the Easter Bunny real?" I paused a moment then answered "Well Parker some people do not believe things are real unless they can see them. And we know that we need air to breathe, but we can not see it." Then asked Parker "Do you know what Easter is all about?" He didn't answer so I told him Easter was all about Jesus. That he died for us, that Easter is the day he came back to life. Parker thought for a moment then asked me "Mommy is God in the Easter Bunny costume then?" I could not help but to just kiss him and tell him how much I love him!
On another note you can see some more Easter crafts I made for Tapeswell. I'd love for you to check out their blog and share your comments!
Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment