Saturday, March 12, 2011

Forever In My Heart

Oh, I just think those little bunnies are the sweetest!
Especially the baby, he's so cute, he makes me smile. :)
The bunnies are from Close To My Heart. I stamped them on kraft cardstock, colored them with Prismacolor pencils, then cut them out by hand. The card base is also kraft cardstock layerd with Distressed Dots in Harvest Gold from Papertrey Ink. The yellow and cream dot paper is recycled from the paper that came in the package with the stamp set. I love seam binding ribbon! I love the romantic vintage, shabby chic feel to it. I need to get the Bow Easy Tool, so I can make pretty double bows. I'm linking my card to CR84FN, The Kraft Journal, DYSU and Passionately Artistic.

8 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable!! Such cute bunnies. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card! Love the darling Easter bunnies! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, so cute and sweet! Love it. Thanks for taking the time to join in our LAYERS challenge at DYSU this week. Do come back!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennifer, what an adorable card! Those bunnies are so cute, and you did a great job with the color pencils!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is SO adorable! I love those bunnies and love all the polka dots! Beautiful scalloped card base and seam binding bow. I truly love the look of the bunnies stamped and colored on kraft cardstock.
    Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Kraft Journal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the look of stamping and coloring on kraft paper! This is so sweet Jennifer. Love the scalloped shape of the card too. Adore my Bow Easy. :-) It's worth the investment. Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Kraft Journal!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is wonderful! I Love it! Great to have you joining in with us this week at DYSU! Hope you come back next week.

    ReplyDelete