Sunday, October 17, 2010

{Caardvarks} Sensantional Stickers Challenge Part 2


Ok I finally tried a Halloween card for the {Caardvarks} Sensational Stickers Challenge to scraplift from another designer. Again I chose Eva's Halloween card because it is so darn cute! If you look closely you can see I used black crepe paper to make the cape. Isn't the bear cute!
Here's the link ...
The bear is retired called Big Beary. I think it is just too precious. A huge thanks goes out to Phyllis Long aka SparklePlenty1000 at SplitcoastStampers. I would have to say she "introduced" me to the bear stamp ;) You can see why I feel in love with the stamp here...

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, does Big Beary look sensational in his Halloween costume. How clever, I never have thought of doing that!! Great job!! I am so happy that you love him like I do!! I love your entire card, the haunted house and that cute row of pumpkins!! I am going to CASE this one for one of my grandchildren!! And again I thank you for the little beary!! I don't seem to use bears much, but I still really love them!!

    Phyllis aka SparklePlenty1000

    ReplyDelete