Sunday, October 6, 2013

Learning to Dance in the Rain

 
I made my first ATC ever today.
I found it to be quite a challenge because they are so tiny. They are only 2.5 x 3.5 inches.
The feet came from Linda and Weasel which can be purchased from Stampotique.
The umbrella was fussy cut from the T!m Holtz set called Life's Possibilities.
The background is part of a digital ATC collage sheet from The House Across the Bay called
I used a black fine tip sharpie to hand write the sentiment, Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass but learning to dance in the rain.

 
I made this for the Stampotique Desingers Challenge to make an ATC.
I hope you get a "kick out of it" too! lol
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Great sentiment and love the use of the part stamp (boots) - fab

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab ATC, I hope you'll make a few more!! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just love this, I hope you make more atc's too :)
    thanks for joining in with us at Stampotique this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer, your first ATC made me laugh--not because either the ATC or its theme is funny, but because I have seen portions of Stampotique stamps used a lot, but never, NEVER just the feet! I think you can claim a first here--very creative, I must say. Now, your ATC looks like a seasoned artist created it, so not to worry! Your art is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute, thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete