Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Botanical Butterflies

I made this botanical butterfly card for this week's challenge at Papercraft Star. I just love the vivid colors of the butterflies, they look so real! I made this card using decorative tapes from Tapeswell. The patterns are called Old Script and Butterflies. I placed the Butterflies tape pattern on plain cardstock, fussy cut them out, then glued them to the cardbase. If you look closely you can see a slight shadow because the wings are raised up. I hope I've inspired you to make something with a butterfly this week! Come join us in this week's challenge at Papercraft Star! You have until 6am Eastern time on Monday to link up. Our sponsor The House Across The Bay has so many fabulous digital images! The first place winner gets to pick two downloads and second place wins one!

Supplies:
Cream Cardstock
Old Script and Butterflies decorative tape from Tapeswell

10 comments:

  1. Realmente as borboletas parecem de verdade!! Ficou um lindo cartão!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful, I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer, those butterflies look so real, this card is a real beauty! I love the writing in the background. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I gasped out loud when I saw this card. Wonderful design, and so beautiful too !

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWZWERS! Those butterflies are gorgeous girl! Such beautiful colors and they really pop on top of that script. Luverly! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Jennifer those butterflies do look so realistic! I love how the butterflies just pop off the script background! Another beautiful card!

    Anitra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Your right the butterflies look like they are about to take flight, right off your card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jennifer, this card id totally gorgeous!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, they DO look real, this is gorgeous Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete