Wednesday, June 29, 2011

DIY Invitation and RSVP


It's another Wedding Wednesday over on TapeSwell's Blog and Eileen has beautifully photographed the invitation and RSVP I made. Did you notice the clear glass vase I added the black damask tape to as well? These were really very quick and easy to make thanks to the DIY printable templates from Eleanor over at E.M. Papers. I hope you check out both places. You would not believe just how much you can create with one roll of decorative tape. And how many other fun DIY templates are available too.
I've linked these to Passionately Artistic, Euro Stylen Cakes, Petite Hermine, Making the World Cuter, The DIY Showoff, Home Stories A to Z, and Cherished Treasures.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer, I love your creation! Decorative tape is in my shopping list! TFS, Liliana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are gorgeous designs, I'd love to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful invitations! They have a modern vintage vibe that I love. Thanks for sharing your link on the DIY Weddings blog at Craft Gossip!

    ReplyDelete