Sunday, December 8, 2013

Christmas is Coming Early This Year



 
I'm pretty excited about Christmas coming early this year for me! I didn't think I'd be able to talk Chad into tackling this project for a few more years.
After Thanksgiving we ripped the carpet off the stairs. I can hardly wait to have hardwood steps!
 
Even though we've had the carpet and stairs cleaned it was really disgusting seeing all the evidence in the carpet and padding of dog pee. I can only imagine how the previous home owner felt seeing what his renters did to this place.
 
 
We are installing white risers and gunstock treads to match the hardwood floor. We pulled out the white spindles and soon they will be replaced with black iron.
 
Soon I'll post pictures of the finished project.
Plus we plan on adding molding along the walls. It will be so fantastic!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment