Monday, September 23, 2013

Where do you find inspiration to create?

 
 
Can you believe Autumn is officially here? That means Christmas is just around the corner. I need to get going with making some Christmas cards. I like starting early so they don't all look alike. I would get tired of making the same card over and over again. I think 6-8 of the same card is my max. So I'm always looking for inspiration to create. You won't believe where the inspiration came for this card.
 
 
I tore off the cover of a flyer that came from Target a couple of years ago. I have a binder full of magazine ads and craft projects that I flip through occasionally. Today when flipping through the binder I saw the ad and just knew I had to make something with it. So I fussy cut the Jolly part out and the rest is history. I couldn't help but start singing, Have a Holly Jolly Christmas, It's the best time of the year....
So where do you find inspiration?
 


No comments:

Post a Comment