Thursday, September 26, 2013

Trick or Treat

 
Now that's officially Autumn, I'm ready to start thinking about decorating for Halloween.
I want several big fat pumpkins to make a couple of topiary arrangements for my front porch.
 
Anyhow, I decided to make a Halloween card today. I don't know about you, but I love to dress up with Parker for Halloween. So much fun! The design idea came from a sketch on the Mojo Monday blog. For Linda's shirt I used the Witches' Brew washi tape from Stampin Up! I also used it to create the banners. The Black Webbing ribbon came from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  The Trick or Treat stamp is part of a new set called Tags 4 You from Stampin' Up!
 
If you noticed the background, it's a doll house. I've been working on making a haunted house for Halloween. If I ever decide to make another, I definitely will be buying one already put together. It has not rocked building it piece by piece. As soon as I find the perfect wallpaper, I will post pictures of the completed house. I have not bought any furniture, but I did find that fun tiny candelabra.
 
 

15 comments:

  1. Fun use of washi tape for the Stampotique challenge this week, Jennifer! I can tell you are a die-hard Halloween fan! Enjoy the whole month!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card, love it. Thanks for joining us at the Crafters Cafe this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love this! Thanks for joining in with us at Stampotique this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card... and I have to say that also from the Washi... love it!! Thanks for joining us again at Stampotique DC. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute scary Halloween card!! Thanks for joining us at DRS Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card, I'll have to get some of that Washi. Thanks for joining us at Card A Day Blog.
    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! Love the whole idea. Thanks for joining the Stampotique DC

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is awesome! Love it and the washi tape with the skulls! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great image and cool use of washi tape. Thanks for sharing with us at Haunted Design House :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic composition, great colors and superb use of washi! Love it!
    Thank you for joining us for the SDC this week!
    Val :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing with us at Haunted Design House for our who are you supposed to be challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW, just love your card, it's awesome. Love the design, Halloween cards are one of my favorites. Thank you for joining us in this month's blog challenge at SweetStamps.com.

    ReplyDelete
  13. love everything about it. congrats on winning this week at SDC

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is perfect, I can't wait to see that house in the background too! Love your bright red background on the card.

    ReplyDelete