Thursday, September 26, 2013

Trick or Treat

 
Now that's officially Autumn, I'm ready to start thinking about decorating for Halloween.
I want several big fat pumpkins to make a couple of topiary arrangements for my front porch.
 
Anyhow, I decided to make a Halloween card today. I don't know about you, but I love to dress up with Parker for Halloween. So much fun! The design idea came from a sketch on the Mojo Monday blog. For Linda's shirt I used the Witches' Brew washi tape from Stampin Up! I also used it to create the banners. The Black Webbing ribbon came from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  The Trick or Treat stamp is part of a new set called Tags 4 You from Stampin' Up!
 
If you noticed the background, it's a doll house. I've been working on making a haunted house for Halloween. If I ever decide to make another, I definitely will be buying one already put together. It has not rocked building it piece by piece. As soon as I find the perfect wallpaper, I will post pictures of the completed house. I have not bought any furniture, but I did find that fun tiny candelabra.