Sunday, September 29, 2013

Stampotique Originals

 
 I remember the first time I stumbled upon a project using a stamp from Stampotique, I was totally blown away! I thought it was so wicked cool! I spent hours looking at all the stamps trying to make a reasonable wish list of stamps to buy. I found it was not possible, I simply want to own hundreds of them! Just to name a few, some of my favorite artists are Daniel Torrente and Jill Penney, Carol's Collection, and Amy Wilson Wellenstein.
 
 So today I made a card for the Stampotique Design Team Call.
With hopes of winning more stamps, I've had a lot of fun by randomly playing along in The Designers Challenge. I'd be honored to be part of their team. And do I ever want to earn that discount!!! My style is constantly evolving, but completely different from all the other designers. I'm in awe of some of the coloring techniques the other designers use to make backgrounds for their cards and journals. I think we would have a lot to learn from one another. I would bring a totally fresh perspective on ways to use products from Stampotique. I really enjoy having deadlines. It keeps me focused on the goal at hand. One of the best things about crafting is being able to give a handmade gift.  I really love making cards. I also enjoy giving support and encouragement to fellow crafters and friends through blog hops, Facebook, and online challenges.
 
 Now onto a little about my card. The background of my card was made by using a flocked damask pattern paper. I stamped Fabulous in black ink then added Glossy Accent for a little shine. A black bow and a few rhinestones finished off my card.
 

 
 


 
 
 
 




2 comments:

  1. Jennifer, this is an absolutely beautifully created card--not to mention that perfectly-tied bow (am in awe of that alone!). You have cleverly used this fun Stampotique stamp in your black'n'white elegant card. Perfect embellishents! Good luck in the DT search!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very elegant, love the black and white look and the glossy accent is perfect addition to it. Thanks for joining us for the call.

    ReplyDelete