Monday, September 23, 2013

Custom Desk

We have been in our new home for about a year and a half now. I felt like we have done so much work to the entire house, but that my office was not as organized or polished as possible. So I talked Chad into building me a new custom desk.
 
 
I snapped a picture of Chad adding some trim molding to my new desk.

 
Here's the finished product!
So totally fabulous! It's 28' wide and over 6 and a half feet long. So much room to spread out my mess craft projects. Love it! I painted the desk a nice shade of taupe, the trim white, and stained the top a walnut color.
Soon I will get my office totally organized and show you where I create :)


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by Patty! It's an honor to have you visit!!!
      Kindest regards,
      Jennifer

      Delete