Friday, October 26, 2012

Too Cute To Spook

I just think this stamp set is too cute! It's called Googly Ghouls from Stampin' Up! The googlie eyes simply make me smile. The little tin bucket came from Logan's Roadhouse. Their Mini Bucket peanut butter dessert is so yummy and you get to keep the bucket. I get a dessert and something to repurpose! Oh yeah, I like it! And who can resist the Halloween Twine! The Halloween banner was also repurposed from some packaging for stickers I found at Walmart. So far I'm tickled pink to be getting so much use out of my new chevron embossing folder. As a craft addict end up buying so many fun things without any project in mind. You know it's just that "I must have it" thing :)
Please be sure to check out the rest of my blog for the Stuck On You Giveaway I'm hosting. A winner will be picked first thing on the 28th.