Saturday, October 6, 2012

Eched Glass Trifle Bowl

I finally dusted of my Silhouette to cut some vinyl to make a personalized wedding gift. It's been packed for far too long! I've just got a few more things I want to do in my craft room to get organized from our move. As soon as I get Chad talked into building a couple of bookshelves I'll post the pictures of where I create.
This etchAll creme is super easy to work with and a little bit goes a long way. After cutting the W out of vinyl I positioned it on the trifle bowl, then dabbed on the etchAll creme. After about 15 minutes you can rinse it off and peel off the vinyl.


Voila!
This is such a simple and inexpensive way to to make a beautifully personalized gift! 
I love this on casserole dishes too. It makes it easy to recognize your dish after potlucks or parties.


Here's the congratulations card I made for the love birds.
I just loved their colors and theme!


Be sure to check out the rest of my blog for the Stuck On You Giveaway!

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE this! I bought etching creme not that long ago, and have only used it a couple times! This is definitely on my list of things to do with it though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant creation!

    Thank you for joining in the fun at Ruby’s Rainbows this time
    hope you will join us again soon

    Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. a fabulous card!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The etched bowl is really pretty. And I love your card with the birds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous quick and easy gift! Love the card... great colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A pretty card, I love the simple design and lovely colour scheme. Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an elegant card. I love the birds.
    Thanks so much for sharing it with us at The Stampman this month.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete