Sunday, September 23, 2012

Wicked Halloween Goodie Bag

 I made this Halloween goodie bag out of a 8 1/2 x 11 piece of orange cardstock. At the top of the bag I used Black Lace decorative tape from Tapeswell. For the handles I twisted a 1/2" strip of black cardstock and attached with Scor-Tape. I embossed a tag with a Chevon embossing folder and randomly colored it. Next I stamped Linda , colored her, fussy cut her, then attached her to the tag. I added a fun little button from Pink Paislee. The sentiment Wicked Halloween came from Close To My Heart. I used Halloween Baker's Twine along with orange and black Seam Binding to attach the tag to the goodie bag. This makes a fun party favor by filling it up with things like Halloween suckers, Pez dispensers and candy, stickers and tattoos.
I'm sharing this with Paper Issues, Really Reasonable Ribbon, Stampotique Designer's ChallengeHiding In My Craft RoomThe Squirrel And The Fox and Send A Smile 4 Kids.

8 comments:

  1. Very cute gift bag!! Thanks for joining us at HIMCR!!
    Angela
    http://angelascraftyspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic treat bag. I know Tim Burton would want this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Stunning bag! Thank you for joining Stampotique Designers Challenge this week. Gez

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just wonderful and makes me wish we celebrated Halloween here in Australia! So pleased you could join us at The Squirrel and The Fox for our latest challenge. I hope to see you there again soon.
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool bag! Love the lace! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! Great tag and she's one of my fave Stampotique stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful entry for the Stampotique DC! Thanks for joining!

    ReplyDelete