Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Lucky Me

The challenge this week at Papercraft Star is St Patrick's Day - Lucky. I hope you will show off your green! You have until 6am Eastern time Monday to come play along. You could win some digital downloads from our sponsor The House Across The Bay.  
I made the cute little leprechaun with a scalloped circle punch, hole punch and google eyes. His hat and mustache were cut by hand. The background stamp was created from a retired jumbo wheel from Stampin' Up! I also hand cut the hat shaped card. The clover was created with another retired stamp from Stampin' Up! I bought them so many years ago that I'm not sure of the name, I'm thinking Lucky Me?

I'm so happy to have Internet access again! When I logged into my email I had over 600 emails! Most were email updates from blogs or companies that I love. Things have not gone quite as smoothly with our move as we had hoped. No major issues, just adjusting to change. We almost have finished painting all the rooms on the first floor. Yay! It's starting to feel like our home. We still have unpacking to do and pictures to hang.  I've gotten the important rooms like the kitchen and bathrooms fairly organized.  At this point it looks like it will be another couple of weeks before my craft room gets touched :(
 It will be so awesome when it's done though!!!

Supplies:
Google eyes
Scalloped Circle Punch
Hole Punch
Clover Stamp and Jumbo Wheel Stamp from Stampin' Up!
Cardstock and Ink from Stash

6 comments:

  1. Yea for a new home and settling in! LOVE to paint! It's just super messy with little ones running about. LOL! So glad you're settling in, thought, and your cards are so fun! LOVE how you've created that leprechaun and his hat! Pure genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you getting all clever with hand cutting! :-) They couldn't be any cuter either. Awesome job Jennifer!
    Glad to hear the moves coming along pretty well. :-) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new home has at least one decor item in it, cause this is just that a fabulous decoration for next weekend! Jennifer, I love that you cut out your hat, that is what I do, so much easier than a Cricut! I love everything about your grouping! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love painting too. My brain completely shuts down, and I find it a good stress buster, and very energizing !! Another very cool card from you Jennifer ! Oh, and post some craft room pictures when it is finished too !! Hugs ....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad things are going well with your new home Jennifer! This leprechaun is so cute! You did a wonderful job with the punches!

    Anitra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this adorable card ... your punch-parts are fab!

    ReplyDelete