Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Kindness

This week the challenge at Papercraft Star is Green. I had so many ideas about this one rolling around in my head on this one...golf, recycling, another St. Patty's Day creation. But alas my office is not yet unpacked and organized from our move. Sad face. So I'm sharing a card I made sometime ago. I love the sentiment "Kindness comes in many forms but always from the heart". One of the things I love the most about Papercraft Star is the kindness of the other Designers. I also love just how different all of us are as Paper Crafters! We all have totally different styles. So inspiring! I hope you will come play along this week. Our sponsor The House Across The Bay has so many wonderful digital images! The winner gets to pick two and the runner up gets to pick one from the shop! You have until 6am Eastern time Monday to play along.
Supplies:
Large Tag Punch and Extra Large Tag Punch from Stampin' Up!
Stampsets from Stampin' Up! (retired sorry I can not remember their names)
Certainly Celery and Chocolate Chip Ink and cardstock from Stampin' Up!
Ribbon and brads from stash

5 comments:

  1. I keep thinking I am looking at leather tags ! Clever illusion, lol !! Great job on this one, Jennifer !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card, Jennifer, if I had just moved and my office was packed up, I would not have gotten a card in at all. I did the 800 mile move almost 3 years ago, so I still have boxes in the garage! I am like Jan, these tags look real, but I love your stamping! Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute design Jennifer. :-) I love the little tags and the fun stamping. This week was another great one of variety among our projects. I's always fun to see where each of us goes. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo! That chocolate brown looks absolutely delicious on your soft green panel! Beautiful card, Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennifer I too love how these tags look. What a creative way to use the word window punch! I know what you mean about not having your craft space set up yet.

    Anitra

    ReplyDelete