Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Happy Easter

This weeks theme at Papercraft Star is Easter - include a bunny, chick or egg.
Easy right! Come play along with us! I love to see what you make! You have until 6am Eastern time Monday to link up your project. All of the designers have totally different styles which makes it so fun!
For the challenge I made a simple punch art tag using round and oval punches. I love the google eyes on the bunny. The eggs are made with digital images from our sponsor The House Across The Bay. The pink stripe is from  Elegant Stripes 181, the blue and purple is from Feeling Blue 053. The "Happy Easter" stamp is from MSE! The ribbon, twine, cardstock and tag were all from my stash.
Can you believe the color and blooms on my azalea!?! I can hardly wait to hide eggs for Parker this year!

5 comments:

  1. Linda azaléia ao fundo...e uma tag muito doce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute punch tag, Jennifer, I love the google eyes and the eggs you made with the digital papers. Have a wonderful day. Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those googlie eyes are so cute! The eggs look great with the bunny! Such a fun tag Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All our azaleas are already bloomed out. None for Easter. :-( Your tag is adorable Jennifer. I like his googly eyes too. :-) The punched eggs are lots of fun. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Over the top ADORABLE, Jennifer! Those google eyes couldn't be any more perfect!

    ReplyDelete