Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Just Moved

I decided to make a "just moved" card for this weeks Rustic Challenge at Papercraft Star. It's quite fitting for me this week since Chad & I are in the process of moving. We listed our home for sale had a contract on it within a week! We have been busy sorting and packing things. We found a craftsman inspired home in a great neighborhood. I love the floor plan and the huge rooms! I'm dreading packing up my craft room though!!! Ugh! Hopefully it won't take me very long to get my new craft room set up and organized. Hope, hope, hope. The new house has great bones, but we want to change a bunch of things right away. We want to paint and put granite in the kitchen and bathrooms. We want to get rid of the deck and pour a cement slab the length of the back of the house, then build a pergola over it. Lawn Doctor will need to come to help get the lawn into shape. 
I can hardly wait to shop for new furniture! I'm hoping the Paula Deen Round Pedestal Table with the tobacco finish will work for my eat in kitchen. I've been in love with it for quite some time now! We are gaining a huge formal dining room and another bedroom.

I hope you will play along with us this week at Papercraft Star! You could win some fabulous digital images from our sponsor The House Across The Bay. It's always exciting to see what everyone else makes for the weekly challenge, we are all so very different! It makes it quite fun! You ave until 6 am Eastern time on Monday to enter. The inspirational pictures are always posted far in advance to plan for the weekly challenges. I hope to see you there :)

Supplies:
Papertrey Ink stampset Board & Beams
Designer paper from Close To My Heart
Copic Markers

2 comments:

  1. LOL Yep, I'd say this card fits you at the moment. Hope all the packing and moving goes smoothly. I can tell your excited about your new digs. Have fun making it yours Jennifer. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderful news Jennifer! Perfect card for this challenge! I have to say I'm think I'm falling in love with that round table too!

    Hugs,
    Anitra

    ReplyDelete