Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I Love You

This week the challenge at Papercraft Star is hearts. I decided to use my Stampin' Up! heart shaped treat cups to make a fun little Valentine's Day card for my son Parker. I know he'll love this card because I filled the treat cup with M&M's! Once the red tab is pulled, the candy will fall out of the inside of the card. Despite using pink I don't think this card is too girly. I think red and pink are the classic Valentine's Day colors. I used the Pink Damask tape pattern from Tapeswell to create the background. I used a retired alphabet die from Lifestyle Crafts to diecut I Love You, I think it was called Abundance.
I hope you will come play along with us this week! We have a fabulous new team member named Slyvia that is sure to inspire you! You have until 6am eastern time Monday to link up! Our sponsor The House Across The Bay has so many wonderful digital images and you could win some by sharing your talent with us!


Supplies:
Sweatheart Treat Cups and Full Heart Punch from Stampin' Up!
Pink Damask decorative tape from Tapeswell
Alphabet die from Lifestyle Crafts
Decorative Label Punch from EK Success
Red and White cardstock from stash
And most importantly M&M's

3 comments:

  1. Love your candy filled card, Jennifer! I am sure your son will love it as well. So glad to join you this week. Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parker is bound to love this! I would. LOL Fun project. :-) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the treat cup and the tab pull is a creative way to keep it closed until your Parker's ready to get at those M&M's!

    Anitra

    ReplyDelete