Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Papercraft Star Challenge 74

The challenge this week is a Tree at Papercraft Star. I used my Copic markers to color my Melissa Frances Tree. For the background I used several digital images from our sponsor The House Across The Bay. The green postcard digital image reminds me of a letter to Santa.
I hope you will come play along with us. I know you will be inspired by the other designers too! If you play along you could win some digital downloads. The challenges are always posted far in advance, which makes it easy to plan and make a craft ahead of time! You have until 6am eastern time to link up!

Christmas Tree - Click Image to Close
 
Isn't the tree lovely plain white too!
 
Supplies:
Melissa Frances Tree embellishment
White satin ribbon from my stash
 

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow I love that tree! It looks fantastic either way. :-) You and I seemed to have been in the similar design mode for this challenge. :-) Great card Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That green postcard makes me think of Christmas too ! Great combination of the papers, I love this card ! Merry Merry !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the collage look of the background! Your tree came out beautiful!

    Anitra

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to tell you that the tree on your card looked so three dimensional, but now I know why! LOL Fabulous Jennifer!!

    ReplyDelete