Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Papercraft Star Challenge 68

This week is a sketch challenge at Papercraft Star. I had the hardest time deciding on what I wanted to do for this one until I finally settled on a Halloween card. I used several digital images from our sponsor
I added a bit of dimension to the cat, bat, spider and bug by covering them in Liquid Glass. The background is the Damask pattern decorative tape from Tapeswell. I've been having fun playing with crepe paper lately. I like the crinkly texture it has. I just love the Halloween sentiment in that orange felt!
Our Next Challenge
Here's the original sketch. I hope you will come play along in the fun with us at Papercraft Star!
 The other designers always have some amazing projects that are sure to inspire you!
You have until 6 am Monday EST to link up and possibly win some digital downloads from The House Across The Bay.


Supplies:
Black Damask decorative tape from Tapeswell
Crepe Paper
Liquid Glass from Close To My Heart
Halloween sentiment in felt from The Little Yellow Bicycle
Cardstock in Stampers Select White and True Black from Papertrey Ink

5 comments:

  1. Love the crepe paper too! It has the neatest texture. :-) Fun card Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was loving the dimension on the cat ! Very very cute, and loads of fun !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love crepe paper too! You rocked the digi images this week! The felt sentiment looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful Halloween card Jennifer! I love the dimension you added to the creepy crawlies and cat and I am with you, I love the texture of crepe paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on having this card featured! How cool is that? Well deserved! The crepe paper in black looks so good with the spooky theme! You make Halloween look so fun! Even though this is my last comment as part of the Papercraft Star team, I wanted to tell you how much I have enjoyed working with you, being inspired by your creations, and just knowing such a sweet person. Big, big hugs my friend!

    ReplyDelete