Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Papercraft Star Challenge 67 Halloween


As soon as I saw this image from The House Across The Bay I knew I had to use it for Papercraft Star Challenge 67 Halloween! I just love it! It totally screamed The Great Pumpkin to me!

Isn't it the Most Sincere Pumpkin Patch!
I used two sheets of the tags. One for the back ground and one fussy cut so I could add the Peanuts  stickers while giving more dimension to the pumpkins. I stamped Happy Halloween by Linus on the tag and Twick or Tweet by Woodstock. I can almost hear Lucy yelling "You Blockhead" at Charlie Brown!
Come link up your Halloween creation with us at Papercraft Star!
There will be a couple of winners that can choose some digital downloads from our sponsor
The House Across The Bay! You have until 6am Monday to play along!


Supplies:
Digital image from The House Across The Bay Pumpkin Patch 168
Peanuts stickers from EK Success
Ribbon from stash
Stamps from Stampin' Up!
Foam dimensionals